"When I try and send a friend request to an old classmate it keeps popping up............... invalid user. Sorry this profile is not valid. Recent activity on the persons page was 2 hours ago so I know account is valid. Why is this?
- Because they hate you, always have, and always will.
"Someone has blocked me on facebook,and i really want to see her profile! Need help please if you do not mind!"
- We do mind. We're not going to help you rape a girl who obviously thinks you're too creepy and useless to be worthy of even looking at her.
"My friend has block me on facebook but I don't know why my friend blocked me at all"
- Because they're not your friend. You think you are, but they hate you - always have, and always will.
"My boyfriend recently posted some pictures on his Facebook but I can't view them. The restricted access is intentional as it doesn't show up in his news feed. I can still see other pictures etc and i am still on his friends list ie unblock. My question is, if he does it want other to view the pictures, why post it in the first place? Why not just keep it on his hard drive? Or is there a way to restrict access to certain photos only to certain friends?"
- Your boyfriend thinks your pussy is particularly lame and wants other females to reach out to him somewhere he can openly accept their attention, but where you can't know what he is doing. He wants plenty of people to see these images. You are simply not one of these people.
"Cos he will turn things around and said I don't trust him or he doesn't want to talk..."
- Again, you are obviously very lame in bed and he obviously does NOT want to talk to you. You have assessed the situation correctly.
"My friend blocked or removed me from her friend list so i do not see myself in her list but I can still see her posts/ updated if I go to her page. Is there a function to just remove from her friend list?"
- You don't see yourself because you don't understand how Facebook works.
"my ex is no more on my chat ,but i can send her message & even can see her comments on others wall & can see her profile wall, picture, info, i loved that girl ,some times i missed her. she is no longer on my friend list . what should i do.."
- You should leave the poor girl alone, as she obviously is ignoring you.
- You are all being intentionally and very blatantly blocked or ignored on Facebook, mostly by girls, because you're obsessive, creepy, and don't take the hint that these people don't want to talk to you. They have had to actually make you physically unable to view their page out of fear you'll track them (like you are asking for advice with here) and possibly grind them up and leave their remains in the woods. You all need to stop being awkward freaks and stop harassing females who obviously want less than nothing to do with you.
My boyfriend recently posted some pictures on his Facebook but I can't view them.. My question is, if he does it want other to view the pictures, why post it in the first place? Why not just keep it on his hard drive?
My question is, why would you ask this question to a bunch of strangers on the internet and not ask YOUR BOYFRIEND?
For problems logging in email HELP@GrownUpGeek.com