So, my question is, can I contact Facebook about this issue and expect a legitimate response?
Short answer: NO
Longer answer: NO - can you imagine the chaos if Facebook helped stalkers to track down the victims that are trying to hide from them?
..Seems to me that if she doesn't even miss that you've vanished from her Facebook, you weren't all that close..
There isnt much anyone can do for you.. what kind of help exactly are you looking for?
Either this person has disabled their account, or they have blocked you. In either case, your only option is to contact the person outside of Facebook, or if they have not deactivated your account, via other Facebook friends. But bear in mind, that if they have blocked you, it should be crystal clear that this person does not want to communicate with you so take the hint.
If someone blocks you, please, leave them alone. Sometimes time and distance can allow people to think twice about blocking you. If it's a result of something you did to them, give the situation some cooldown time then contact them via non-Facebook method. It's better to have them forgive you and unblock you than it is to hack their profile. I have found that apologizing over Google chat sometimes results in being forgiven. If they still won't forgive you or allow contact, get a bridge and a straw. So you can get over it and suck it up, there are more people out there to talk to, you shouldn't have to resort to bothering someone that has no intention of talking to you, it doesn't necessarily mean that they hate you, so no harsh feelings.
Associates in Occupational Studies in Computer and Network Technology
CompTIA A+ and Network+ certs, 2nd place 2010 NY state Skills USA
Owner, Gilluly IT Services
Go old school, either send an email, call her, or send a snail mail letter. It's hard to get around a Facebook block without making yourself look like a creep or a stalker.
Facebook accounts get hacked every day. But if you have to ask, I doubt you can do it. Kinda like asking "can I rebuild the automatic transimssion in my car?"..
Wouldnt it be easier to just talk to her and ask her to UNblock you? she IS your girlfriend, right??
"When I try and send a friend request to an old classmate it keeps popping up............... invalid user. Sorry this profile is not valid. Recent activity on the persons page was 2 hours ago so I know account is valid. Why is this?
- Because they hate you, always have, and always will.
"Someone has blocked me on facebook,and i really want to see her profile! Need help please if you do not mind!"
- We do mind. We're not going to help you rape a girl who obviously thinks you're too creepy and useless to be worthy of even looking at her.
"My friend has block me on facebook but I don't know why my friend blocked me at all"
- Because they're not your friend. You think you are, but they hate you - always have, and always will.
"My boyfriend recently posted some pictures on his Facebook but I can't view them. The restricted access is intentional as it doesn't show up in his news feed. I can still see other pictures etc and i am still on his friends list ie unblock. My question is, if he does it want other to view the pictures, why post it in the first place? Why not just keep it on his hard drive? Or is there a way to restrict access to certain photos only to certain friends?"
- Your boyfriend thinks your pussy is particularly lame and wants other females to reach out to him somewhere he can openly accept their attention, but where you can't know what he is doing. He wants plenty of people to see these images. You are simply not one of these people.
"Cos he will turn things around and said I don't trust him or he doesn't want to talk..."
- Again, you are obviously very lame in bed and he obviously does NOT want to talk to you. You have assessed the situation correctly.
"My friend blocked or removed me from her friend list so i do not see myself in her list but I can still see her posts/ updated if I go to her page. Is there a function to just remove from her friend list?"
- You don't see yourself because you don't understand how Facebook works.
"my ex is no more on my chat ,but i can send her message & even can see her comments on others wall & can see her profile wall, picture, info, i loved that girl ,some times i missed her. she is no longer on my friend list . what should i do.."
- You should leave the poor girl alone, as she obviously is ignoring you.
- You are all being intentionally and very blatantly blocked or ignored on Facebook, mostly by girls, because you're obsessive, creepy, and don't take the hint that these people don't want to talk to you. They have had to actually make you physically unable to view their page out of fear you'll track them (like you are asking for advice with here) and possibly grind them up and leave their remains in the woods. You all need to stop being awkward freaks and stop harassing females who obviously want less than nothing to do with you.
For problems logging in email HELP@GrownUpGeek.com