"When I try and send a friend request to an old classmate it keeps popping up............... invalid user. Sorry this profile is not valid. Recent activity on the persons page was 2 hours ago so I know account is valid. Why is this?
- Because they hate you, always have, and always will.
"Someone has blocked me on facebook,and i really want to see her profile! Need help please if you do not mind!"
- We do mind. We're not going to help you rape a girl who obviously thinks you're too creepy and useless to be worthy of even looking at her.
"My friend has block me on facebook but I don't know why my friend blocked me at all"
- Because they're not your friend. You think you are, but they hate you - always have, and always will.
"My boyfriend recently posted some pictures on his Facebook but I can't view them. The restricted access is intentional as it doesn't show up in his news feed. I can still see other pictures etc and i am still on his friends list ie unblock. My question is, if he does it want other to view the pictures, why post it in the first place? Why not just keep it on his hard drive? Or is there a way to restrict access to certain photos only to certain friends?"
- Your boyfriend thinks your pussy is particularly lame and wants other females to reach out to him somewhere he can openly accept their attention, but where you can't know what he is doing. He wants plenty of people to see these images. You are simply not one of these people.
"Cos he will turn things around and said I don't trust him or he doesn't want to talk..."
- Again, you are obviously very lame in bed and he obviously does NOT want to talk to you. You have assessed the situation correctly.
"My friend blocked or removed me from her friend list so i do not see myself in her list but I can still see her posts/ updated if I go to her page. Is there a function to just remove from her friend list?"
- You don't see yourself because you don't understand how Facebook works.
"my ex is no more on my chat ,but i can send her message & even can see her comments on others wall & can see her profile wall, picture, info, i loved that girl ,some times i missed her. she is no longer on my friend list . what should i do.."
- You should leave the poor girl alone, as she obviously is ignoring you.
- You are all being intentionally and very blatantly blocked or ignored on Facebook, mostly by girls, because you're obsessive, creepy, and don't take the hint that these people don't want to talk to you. They have had to actually make you physically unable to view their page out of fear you'll track them (like you are asking for advice with here) and possibly grind them up and leave their remains in the woods. You all need to stop being awkward freaks and stop harassing females who obviously want less than nothing to do with you.
" because you're obsessive, creepy " .... I have a had a few Facebook relationships over the years ... quite often you are "Led on " for months and by that time your emotions for the girl have become substantial- Yes you will appear obsessive - because you have committed your emotions to a serious relationship .
Trying to think about the Real reasons I was Blocked/ Ignored.
MC - pressure and Jealously from her Peers / not serious in love with me. Created a New Facebook account although I could see her new Facebook ( friend of a Friend ) , she denied she had a new Facebook account even AFTER I sent her a Friend request !
JS - was stringing me along while she found someone else - the new guy was much richer than me - that may have been significant.
JM - Already had a local boyfriend (who I was told was her EX boyfriend), used me for money, when her sister blocked me after I accused my girlfriend of having a Local boyfriend ( there were Clues - like the way her EX-boyfriend used the same grammar and Key phrases and the same mis-spellings ) - I checked her sisters list of Friends ... and I found JM in a relationship under another account with recent photos of her not-EX boyfriend.
JL - after about 1 year, she got a new boyfriend , who used her account to say " HI I am JL's boyfriend , how are you " ... when I explained I thought I was her boyfriend - I got blocked.
RS- Cheated on me regularly , I am not blocked - but I found out about the cheating after I demanded an exchange of FaceBook passwords ( I was suspicious ) ... caught her twice chatting to other boys " Your C*ck is so big I still hurt down there " and caught her deleting FaceBook conversations.
That's 5 Facebook relationships and in all 5 my suspicions ( paranoia ) were correct !
Girls will lead you on ... and when the boy starts to get serious ( emotionally committed ) , the boy will notice some "odd" behavior in the girls Facebook activity, prompting doubt and suspicion. so far I am 5 for 5 - All 5 I had my suspicions.
Tip 1. Searching her list of friends or relatives can sometimes reveal a 2nd FaceBook account Under a different but similar name.
Tip 2 If the girl is often not online at weekends ... she could very well be out with her real boyfriend or out 'on the pull' . Calling her to say "I love you" at 'Key times ' ... and hearing disco music or being ignored a few times is a Clue.
Tip 3. Make friends with her Friends " Oh I didn't know you were her boyfriend , she said nothing to me" , can be quite enlightening if you have been together for more than 6 months.
Tip 4. monitor her Friends posts ~ One girlfriend told me she did not have a camera for a Birthday party ... I saw photos from her Birthday on her friends FaceBook ... she had used my Birthday money to buy 4 new Dresses it was supposed to go to her elderly poor mother !
My boyfriend recently posted some pictures on his Facebook but I can't view them.. My question is, if he does it want other to view the pictures, why post it in the first place? Why not just keep it on his hard drive?
My question is, why would you ask this question to a bunch of strangers on the internet and not ask YOUR BOYFRIEND?
If you block someone on Facebook, they won't be able to see your page .. so, no.
For problems logging in email HELP@GrownUpGeek.com