This is driving me absolutely crazy.
- For about the past three days i haven't been able to access myspace at all from my desktop pc. I also can't access youtube, view embedded youtube videos, access imagshack.us or view images hosted on the site. As you can imagine all that is really annoying.
- I CAN access all these sites from my laptop using the same cable connection.
- Until three days ago i had never had any problems at all viewing the sites. Now i can't get to them at all. If i type http://myspace.com into my browser (firefox) it'll say 'waiting for myspace.com' in the bottom taskbar, it'll then lag for a while (maybe up to 30 seconds) and then give me an error saying 'problem loading page the connection was reset'. I can't access the sites in IE either.
- Aside from not being able to access myspace and the other sites i mentioned i'm not having any other issues.
- I haven't done anything to my internet security or changed anything that could have caused this. I'm the only one using this computer.
- I've tried disabling trend micro, disabling the pop up blocker in firefox, deleting cookies, clearing the browser cache, flushing the dns, i even did a system restore and so far nothing has worked.
I don't even use myspace that often but not knowing why this has happened is so frustrating. Has anyone got any ideas? Has this happened to anyone else?